ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Computer Science and Engineering department has been running successfully for 19 years and has also been accredited by NBA, New Delhi. Over the past few years, the department has acquired national and international importance. This has been achieved by the collective and responsive effort of the faculty, the supporting staff and the students. The department is well equipped with excellent computing facilities, and has highly qualified faculty.
The department provides high quality learning environment, in terms of inspiring teachers, State-of-the-art facilities, sharing experience, widening the knowledge horizon, interacting with experts from academic and industry and facilitating the student in the process of growth in the computer field. The Department aims to inculcate profound knowledge and skill in the areas of Computer Hardware and Software Developments.
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT
- To generate Competent Professionals to become part of the Industry at the National and International levels.
- Motivating the Students for Higher Studies for continuous Improvement.
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
- To create a congenial learning atmosphere for both students and Faculty, enabling them to excel in the field of Computer Science and Engineering.
- To offer good value added course to students for placement purpose.
- To provide job training that supports Campus interview.
- To provide motivation, such that the student should come with innovative ideas.
- To provide mini Projects among students.
Program Educational Objectives
To provide students with a strong foundation in the Mathematical, Scientific and Engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems and to prepare for them for higher learning.
To develop an ability to analyze the requirements of the software, understand the technical specifications, design and provide novel engineering solutions and efficient product designs to meet the requirements of Indian and Multinational companies.
Program Educational Objectives
- An ability to apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired need with in realistic constrains such as economics, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
CSI Student chapter
Internship training in core companies
Centre of Excellence – “Big Data Analytics and Data Science”
Value Added Courses
Sree sastha offers joint programs and trainings with top organizations!
The department is functioning with well equipped and state-of-art laboratories for the following disciplines; Cell Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioorganic chemistry, Instrumental Method of Analysis, Bioprocessing & Downstream Processing, Chemical Engineering, Immunology, Genetic Engineering and Molecular Biology.
Academics Beyond the classroom and Student Stories
Sastha students got placed with world's best corporates. Some of the leading recruiters are Wipro, Cognizant, Tata Consultancy Services, Zoho, HCL, Infosys, L&T Infotech, TechMahindra, MindTree,etc.
OUR ALUMNI LOVES US
|S.NO||FACULTY NAME||QUALIFICATION||DESIGNATION||EMAIL ID||PHOTO|
|1||D.Praveena Anjelin||M.E(CSE)||Assistant Professor/HOD||[email protected]|
|2||J.N.Rajesh Kumar||M.E(CSE)||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|3||R.Prem Kumar||M.E(CSE)||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|4||S.Hariharan||M.Tech(IT)||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|5||M.Shunmuga Sundari||M.E.||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|6||M.Fathima John||M.E(Wireless Technologies)||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|7||Manoharan S N||M.E.||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|8||J.PRIYADHARSHINI||BE(CSE),ME(CSE)||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||[email protected]|
|9||K. Gayathri||M.Tech - CSE||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|10||S.PRIYANGA||M.E||TEACHING ASSISTANT||[email protected]|
|11||PAVITHRAA.M.S||M.E(CSE)||Teaching Assistant||[email protected]|
|12||K.Saranya||M.E(CSE)||Teaching Assistant||[email protected]|
|13||ELAVARASI B||M.E(CSE)||Teaching Assistant||[email protected]|
The Head of the Department,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Chennai - 600123