B.Tech (IT) course was introduced in the year 1999 and the first batch was graduated in April, 2003. Till now 13 batches of students have been graduated. Many of the alumni of IT Department were employed and got placed in prominent Software companies. Some of the alumni are pursuing higher studies abroad.
IT department functions with well qualified and experienced faculty. Students are encouraged to participate in seminars symposiums and extracurricular activities like paper presentation, inplant training, and cultural activities in-house as well as in other institutions.
The department is functioning with well equipped and state-of-art laboratories for the following disciplines; Programming and Data Structures Laboratory, Software Engineering Lab, Computer.
The department uniformly maintains its pass percentage to above 80% throughout all the years and also its placement percentage.
Department of Information Technology has always realized the importance of Professional Growth in the emerging fields of IT and to incorporate among students. Faculty and students are actively participating in the Computer Society of India (CSI) and ICTACT forums.
Courses Offered Programmes run by the department are, B.Tech Information Technology
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Provide the best opportunity for students, to attain technical excellence in the field of IT and related emerging technologies and shape a comprehensive and integrated personality
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Produce high quality information technology professionals adaptable to the changing environment with all round managerial capabilities and commitment to society
- Take steps to ensure that proper standards of instruction are maintained
- Develop all round personality with good culture values and attitudes
- Provide the necessary value added skills to meet the ever changing requirements of industry and global demands with the ultimate aim of making the students employable.
- Foster an ongoing industrial consultancy services involving both teaching faculty and students
Sree sastha offers joint programs and trainings with top organizations!
Sastha students got placed with world’s best corporates. Some of the leading recruiters are Wipro, Cognizant, Tata Consultancy Services, Zoho, HCL, Infosys, L&T Infotech, TechMahindra, MindTree,etc.
|S.NO||FACULTY NAME||QUALIFICATION||DESIGNATION||EMAIL ID||PHOTO|
|1||D.Praveena Anjelin||M.E(CSE)||Assistant Professor/HOD||[email protected]|
|2||J.N.Rajesh Kumar||M.E(CSE)||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|3||R.Prem Kumar||M.E(CSE)||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|4||S.Hariharan||M.Tech(IT)||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|5||M.Shunmuga Sundari||M.E.||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|6||M.Fathima John||M.E(Wireless Technologies)||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|7||Manoharan S N||M.E.||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|8||J.PRIYADHARSHINI||BE(CSE),ME(CSE)||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||[email protected]|
|9||K. Gayathri||M.Tech – CSE||Assistant Professor||[email protected]|
|10||S.PRIYANGA||M.E||TEACHING ASSISTANT||[email protected]|
|11||PAVITHRAA.M.S||M.E(CSE)||Teaching Assistant||[email protected]|
|12||K.Saranya||M.E(CSE)||Teaching Assistant||[email protected]|
|13||ELAVARASI B||M.E(CSE)||Teaching Assistant||[email protected]|